The RPA Analyst with work with the HR RPA Center of Excellence to identify, develop, and maintain automations in the HR operations. This position will work closely with the product manager, project manager, senior analysts, and developer peers to support and deliver automations that tackle business opportunities with tangible results focusing on driving cost efficiencies, capacity release, or risk mitigation via THD enterprise RPA solution, UiPath.Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- Conduct analyses of varying complexity, of Home Depot's HR, Payroll and related business data and processes with emphasis on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems and determining solutions to manage them and that drive effective business decisions
- Coordinate the design, development and implementation of analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
- Gather functional requirements , maintain documentation, and develop project plans and status reports used for managing Analytics projects and that guide the development activities of IT and HR Services supporting staff
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders within Home Depot.
- Educate and raise the awareness of business leaders and internal HR clients regarding availability and use of analytical tools, techniques and the opportunities that exist with strategic use of Home Depot's HR information assets.
Environmental Job Requirements:
- Typically reports to Manager of RPA
- No associates report to this role on a permanent basis.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Experience of development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of RPA projects utilizing UiPath
- Strong SQL skills, including familiarity with stored procedures, querying, data framing and analysis, joins, etc.
- Experience working with scrum-based, agile development team
- Understanding of software development principles, error handling methodologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong problem-solving skillset with an acute attention to detail and experience communicating highly technical processes/issues to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to assimilate extensive data and provide actionable recommendations
- Quantitative reasoning skills, including the ability to work with numbers and to summarize data into graphical or tabular forms
- Project management experience, consulting and facilitation skills
- Solid communications and interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective business relationships and build consensus
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to present, explain and discuss results of analyses to effectively drive fact-based decision making within all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll processes and supporting systems.
- Sound business judgment.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues, and effectively manage risks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.