The Pro Experience Analyst will serve as a key role supporting the Home Depot Pro strategic growth initiatives. As part of the Pro Experience team, the Pro Experience Analyst will be responsible for owning individual projects and team initiatives that involve conducting research, using independent judgement, identifying potential opportunities for growth, providing and analyzing quality data, test, learn and refine recommendations and effectively communicate and present within expectations of project timelines. This role will work in a cross-functional environment supporting respective workstreams and leadership to meet business priorities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 30% Business Acumen - Subject matter expert for the assigned initiative; Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and requirements associated with assigned projects
- 30% Data Analysis - Identify, research and measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets; Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback; Trouble shoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise; Uses independent judgement to make recommendations
- 15% Effective Communication - Ability to create clear and accurate documents and presentations and ability to present and deliver to a wide variety of stakeholders
- 25% Project Management - Responsible for owning initiative specific projects and reporting, prioritizing projects and tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded; Assists Sr; Analysts or leaders in coordinating integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives
This position typically reports to Manager or Sr. Manager
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Certifications & Licenses:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of presentation software (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of analytical/statistics software (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R, Stata)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from financial documentation
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to convey complex or technical ideas and processes in easy-to-understand terms to diverse audiences
- Ability to negotiate, handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances with both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.