Get ready to help us make buying complicated products surprisingly easy and exciting! The GC Product Marketer role will play an integral role in making our company vision possible. The product marketer will be charged with launching highly enticing and easy to purchase products - that appeal as well as deliver on all promises made. This person will ensure the right products get launched and optimized. They will pro-actively identify opportunities in how products are configured to increase conversion as well as overall customer satisfaction.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 40%- Build and configure highly complex and customizable e-commerce products with our proprietary software, creating logical and clear online e-commerce product configuration experiences with natural product customization and conditional logic using expert-level product and software knowledge
- 25%- Perform routine e-commerce product updates with highly sensitive time constraints, execute product update and QA initiatives with impeccable attention to detail, adhering to strict QA standards, and provide ongoing technical product support for customer-facing associates
- 25%- Manage/own all relevant steps of product build and updates including, but not limited to communication between departments, verification of task completion and correctness, troubleshooting and solving project issues and concerns, and pro-actively seeing all projects through to completion.
- 10%- Be an active and vocal participant in undertaking technical and UX related product initiatives
Nature and Scope:
- This position reports to the GC Director of Visual Merchandising.
- This position has no direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Proven track record of executing multiple tasks in a results driven organization
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- BA/BA in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision
- Ability to project manage own workload
- Ability to identify merchandising opportunities and act on them
- Detail orientation
- Ability to collaborate easily with others and grow through positive and negative feedback
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.