Our Operational Excellence’s Analytics team is looking for an organized, passionate Senior Business Analyst to partner with stakeholders to develop meaningful reporting. This individual will leverage proven technical abilities to synthesize complex data sources into easily understood data-driven stories and business insights. He or she will lead initiatives which involve discovering and importing of new data sources into a centralized location, and partner with stakeholders to develop insightful dashboards to measure KPIs. This individual will also ensure that all reporting and analytical responsibilities are completed competently in a timely manner, continually seeks out opportunities to learn new and hone existing technical skills (e.g. database management, statistics, visualizations etc.)Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 45% Manage and cultivate relationship with selected supplier; gaining their trust and being their primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation.
- 35% Work collaboratively with supplier in identifying new business development opportunities and creating a market strategy to share with Merchant and VMM for future marketing initiatives.
- 20% Track and measure performance on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and leverage knowledge gained into actionable results.
Nature and Scope:
Position reports to Manager, Marketing Analytics
No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- 2-4 years work experience in data mining, statistical analysis, auditing, and/or forecasting
- An intermediary understanding of SQL or working directly with MS Access joining relational tables together and/or some knowledge of one other scripting/compiled/statistical programming language
- Experience building reports/analyses with analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to prepare clear and concise leadership-ready documents
- Ability to quickly retrieve, manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to seamlessly manage multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence without authority
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.