The Manager Corporate Talent Acquisition develops, implements, and drives talent acquisition and recruiting processes for the Store Support Center and its related areas. This position will ensure we have effective processes to attract, hire, and retain a high quality, diverse workforce.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Implement and drive recruiting and retention initiatives to meet goals. Define recruiting problems, measure current state of processes, and identify specific opportunities to drive recruiting results in order to ensure a high-performing, diverse workforce.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting to include sourcing strategy development with a clear focus on diversity.
- Assist with the determination of screening criteria and execution of screening, interviewing, and the negotiation of salaries.
- Manage Recruiting team including coaching, developing and engaging to ensure they can meet expectations and takes action as appropriate when performance does not meet expectations.
- Establish actionable and relevant metrics that encourage behaviors focused on candidate quality and customer satisfaction to measure and monitor the recruiting teams performance
- Partner closely with Human Resources and Business Leaders to gain their
- support, involvement, and acceptance for the recruitment planning process.
- Lead efforts to facilitate large scale hiring for SSC initiatives.
- Ensure consistency, efficiency and compliance with federal, state and local laws, and company policies. Ensure all Talent Acquisition activities are compliant with the established sourcing, recruiting, and selection procedures including maintaining appropriate recordkeeping
Nature and Scope:
- Typically reports to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Direct reports typically include Senior Recruiters and Recruiters. Supervision of additional contractors also required.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 6-8 years of recruiting experience.
- Previous experience leading or mentoring recruiters
- Experience in sourcing passive talent
- Ability to create and implement recruitment strategies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, and other related computer programs.
- Strong written and grammatical skills that will create open channels of communication and be able to adapt messages/information to fit the audience.
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented thinker.
- Broad cross-functional knowledge across enterprise. Strategic thinker and team player.
- Strong Project Management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Technical Expertise
- Communicates Effectively
- Develops Others
- Displays Teamwork
- Excels in Customer Service
- Strategic Thinking
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.