At The Home Depot, our Cybersecurity team plays a pivotal role in creating and implementing solutions to protect our associates, customers, and communities from internal and external security threats.
The Application Security member supports The Home Depot's security mission by performing internal application security assessments and provide tooling, training, & support for software engineering teams. As a member of the team you are required to have experience and knowledge about secure code practices, SAST, DAST and SCA tool configurations, and be able to prioritize risks.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
100% Deliver Execution, Plans & Aligns, Develop Others - Oversee multiple projects simultaneously; Strategic partner to align solutions to customers expectations Communicate to various levels of business partners; Collaborate with stakeholders, business partners, colleagues, developers and others to deliver high quality solutions; Partner cross-functionally to define assess, communicate, implement, train and change management of projects; Lead, mentor and provide guidance to team members and partners; Serve as SME and perform research/analysis within assigned projects
Nature and Scope:
For Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City residents: The pay range for this position is between $120,000 and $210,000. Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive financial and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.This position typically reports to Manager or Sr. Manager
This position has 0 Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
No travel required.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
2+ years of previous leadership experience
5+ years of relevant work experience
- Analyze Scan results to identify true and false positives.
- Creation and execution of test cases for manual testing.
- Identify enhancements for our tools.
- Experienced in source code reviews
- Work with Dev Teams to communicate results and solve defects.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the Team.
- Experience performing application penetration testing on web applications, mobile, and Stand Alone.
- Knowledge with testing tools such as Burp Suite, ZAP, Fiddler, SQL map, BeEF, etc.
- Strong experience working with Dev Team to identify the adequate solution for application security findings.
- Deep understanding about SAST, DAST and SCA tools, preferably Microfocus solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.