With more than 2,200 stores across North America and a Top 5 U.S. e-commerce business, The Home Depot is the driving force of interconnected retail. We are focused on creating the best customer experiences possible, and we need great people to make that happen.
The Sr. Analyst, Retail Media will support our internal advertising business. This position will develop quantitative models and conduct analysis to understand marketing strategies and objectives. This position will own reporting and analytics to internal teams and external suppliers. This position will drive product efficiency to improve customer experience, identify new growth initiatives and drive sales that will help shape the future of this business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that is reshaping digital advertising in the world's largest home improvement retailer.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 15% Communication - Prepare clear and concise reports, charts, tables and presentations to support business decisions across the organization
- 30% Continuous Improvement - Conduct thorough analyses to continually improve business operations, including identifying new growth opportunities, yield management, inventory and supplier selection, and KPIs
- 10% Partnership - Partner with site testing team to define and determine most effective customer experience
- 30% Reporting & Analytics - Drive reporting and analyses of marketing campaigns to internal stakeholders and external suppliers by leveraging multiple, complex data sources
- 15% Transaction Data Analysis - Analyze transaction data to identify purchase triggers and indicators for future value customers in support of predictive and forward-looking marketing campaigns
Nature and Scope:
This position reports to the Manager, Sr Manager Retail Media
This position has 0 direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Ability to convey complex or technical ideas and processes in easy-to-understand terms to diverse audiences
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in field related to marketing, economics, computer science or statistics
- Marketing analytics and/or media, focused on ecommerce and retail
- Previous experience with retail websites, ecommerce and analytics
- Product management experience is highly desirable
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of retail media cross and up-sell opportunities and analytical insights that help drive best online practices
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data using advanced statistical, econometric and quantitative analysis techniques
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to adapt to changing priorities and tight time lines
- Strong business planning and problem-solving skills
- Must be adept in Excel and Power Point
- Skilled in translating business questions / problems into analytical models
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
Preferred Education Requirements:
Preferred Work Experience:
3 + years of previous related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.