This position will be responsible for the analysis of the key factors driving staffing needs and impacting SL/Aban targets. Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently are essential for this function. The analyst makes decisions based upon the data collected and reports the impact of such decisions. Needs to be proactive in determining long and short-term staffing needs and the allocation of those resources to achieve business service levels.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Creates, updates and maintains databases to ensure accuracy in forecasting staffing needs. This is accomplished by analyzing past trends, forecasting future volumes, and creating a plan to allocate resources to maintain business service levels.
- Analyze and determine best time to conduct off-line activities while maintaining service/productions levels.
- Attends staff planning meetings, facilitates daily meetings to discuss results for previous day and plans for current and future days. Documents and recommends improvements of workforce management processes.
- Generate and release associate schedules and participates in the creation and implementation of new scheduling strategies.
- Designs schedules for the shift bidding or mini bid process, ensuring the schedules match the arrival of calls or non-phone work queues.
- Update associate preferences in scheduling platform to ensure schedules are generated accurately.
- Provides detailed analysis and recommendations for staffing levels during special events, such as holidays and promotional weeks
- Develops skilling strategies to meet call arrival patterns to maximize associate occupancy.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Workforce Manager
Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
This position has 0 direct report
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
None, typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2-4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
WFM experience 2-4 years
Familiar with leading WFM scheduling/real_time tracking systems
Excel, Power point and other Microsoft office products
Scheduling and forecasting in a large multi- contact center environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Call Center Experience
Previous workforce management experience
Strong Excel Skills
Abilitiy to analyize data and make staffing level decisions.
Ability to work with little direction
Strong attention to detail and ability to influence others that they do not have direct reporting authority over.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.