The Developer has demonstrated a good working knowledge in at least one programming language. This position takes business requirements and turns them into detail technical design to be used as part of a system application for production. The Developer works in both developing and maintaining applications for production environments. The Developer documents requirements, tests systems, works with the life cycle process. This position develops code or written programs from scratch to be used in a production environment. This position works to become proficient in one or more programming languages within assigned technical area by performing assigned tasks
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% - Follow the established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies and standards.
- 50% - Take business requirements and develop the total technical design for assigned mid-sized projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production.
- 25% - Conduct appropriate test reviews on assigned projects as necessary. Present findings and offer solutions to management.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position typically reports to Manager Online
This position has 0 direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- - BS Computer Science or related field.
- - 3-5 years related experience.
- - Experience developing programs for production.
- - Demonstrated ability to take business requirements and use to formulate technical design.
- - Ability to communicate issues and recommended solutions in a timely manner.
- - Solid experience in documenting requirements.
- - Django experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- - Action Oriented
- - Collaborates
- - Communicates Effectively
- - Customer Focus
- - Drives Results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.