The Rental Branch Manager (RBM) is responsible for leading all aspects of the Rental Operations Facility inclusive of day-to-day operations, customer service levels, and financial goals. They will be responsible for leading a team of 10-20 associates to successfully execute the daily delivery of Rental equipment, repair activities, and keeping stores in stock with Rental units.
The manager will work closely with the sales and regional operations teams to drive cost out and ensure customer satisfaction. The manager will need to create a positive associate environment and set a high standard of performance in order to meet the needs of our customers.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• 50% - Manage Facility Operations: Manage the workflow for the ROF Operation and related systems. Leverage work in progress metrics to stay on plan or identify issues to resolve.
• 25% - Manage Scorecard (Financials, Safety, Productivity): Monitor the ROF building level scorecard, financials, and safety metrics and identify recommendations for improvement or address any potential issues.
• 15% - Resolve Issues: Oversee exception handling for deliveries, which may include interfacing with store leadership and regional Rental leadership to resolve any identified issues
• 10% - Manage Activities: Manage repair activities to ensure performance meets expectations.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Regional Rental Manager.
This position has up to 5 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most all of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of presentation software (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from financial documentation
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to convey complex or technical ideas and processes in easy-to-understand terms to diverse audiences
- Ability to negotiate, handle complaints, settle dispu
- tes, and resolve grievances with both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience to successfully manage a profit center
- Proven success to lead a sales team to meet/exceed all revenue goals
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Builds Effective Teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Competitive spirit to be the best
- Strong organizational skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.