The Sr. Analyst develops new tools and processes to support the Global Brand & Product Development goals and objectives. Responsibilities include the identification of problems through analysis and collaboration with leadership, creating sustainable solutions, and influencing key decision makers on Global Brand & Product Development strategies and projects. Areas of concentration include program/project management, data analysis and reporting, Subject Matter Expertise level participation and leadership on key strategic projects, supporting existing tools and processes, and automation of tasks to improve group efficiencies.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40%-Strategic Project Delivery - Lead Role in project phases including capturing existing businesses processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, proposing improvements and gaining alignment with leadership.
- 20%-Perform data analysis deep dive to support business needs
- 15%-Drive change management and create & conduct training. Provide implementation support.
- 15%-Provide support to existing systems and business processes and improve training material where possible to drive self service for users.
- 10%-Develop presentations and other program management support documentation.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Sr Mgr. PMO
No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to be self-directed- know what needs to be done to deliver and act on it seeking direction when required.
- Self motivated work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts while also challenging others regarding processes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.