Services Support Associates support the Home Depot Services business by providing technology support to end users to execute the Services business. SSAs are responsible for guiding callers through problem resolution, managing open email cases, escalating when appropriate, and sharing insights and information to fellow team members. SSAs primarily interact with Core Service Providers and the Home Depot Installation Services Sales Team (Design Consultants, Sales Manager). SSAs also interact the Services field organization, including Regional Services Managers (RSMs) and District Services Managers (DSMs) through phone call and/or email seeking support or asking questions. As an SSA, you will actively listen to and enable end users with solutions to common problems. In addition, you will be responsible for call documentation and escalation as necessary. An SSA must be an excellent communicator, organized, attentive to details, a skilled problem solver, comfortable with technology, and familiar with Home Depot’s stores and services business and know how to prioritize a wide variety of requests. Good written and verbal skills will aid in inter-team communication and provide a seamless customer support experience when working with business partners.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Processing transactions: ISAs process the transactions that enable the Services business.
- This includes, but is not limited to: activations/inactivations/temporary activations, terminations, expansions, cost/retail/text changes in the services specifications, regional promotions, new SKU, new provider, new/additional vendor number, custom labor multiplier changes.
- Answer inbound calls/emails: Answer phone calls/emails from store associates, installers, SSC associates; answer any requests quickly, accurately, and professionally; direct calls to other parties as necessary; research any questions that are not immediately available and respond with an answer in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with technology: ISAs use a number of different systems to complete their transactions. This includes, but is not limited to: Base tables for services, Go Orange/SORT (workflow applications supporting the completion of their transactions), Special Services at the store level, Siebel (for water heaters and SF&I), Excel, Image Freeway (an electronic document repository), SORD (an Excel-based template for submitting changes).
- Problem Solving: ISAs must be able to research and diagnose problems that may occur with a services transaction anywhere from start to finish. This includes knowing how to research payment issues and having checks re-issued. This also includes knowing how to research PO costing issues and making the cost adjustments to correct. This may also include Help Desk support for Providers and other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Typically reports to Lead Field Support manager
No Direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues related to people or situations.
Must be eighteen years of age
Must pass the Drug Test
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 1
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.