In a changing retail environment, data – driven analytics will enable The Home Depot (“THD”) to maintain profitability and provide a best in class delivery experience to its customers.
Supply Chain Finance works with business leaders to ensure the true costs of Supply Chain activity are made known and correctly allocated to product taxonomy to enable market-leading delivery strategy and execution
The Manager Finance – Supply Chain Data / Analytics takes ownership of work streams that enable analytics and performance measurement of Home Depot’s Supply Chain.
Breakdown of the role will include: 100 % - Management of Analyst team priorities and backlog including tracking progress of initiatives, escalating and resolving any blocking items and ensure that customers are kept up to date on progress towards deliverables.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Controls project scope, schedule and cost. Ensures that blueprint plan is being followed with each project. Provides thought leadership to the creation of project plans and facilitates workout sessions and key meetings.
- Coordinate program changes or potential program changes to the baseline and ensures the approved changes are communicated and implemented.
- Ensures project information is communicated to the project team and stakeholders. Assists business in compiling timelines, communication plans, written status reports, and scorecards. Aids in selection of success metrics for proof of concepts, pilots, and rollouts.
- Determines and documents project issues/risks and tracks timely mitigation/resolution.
- At the completion of a project or project phase, captures key lessons learned and communicates to PMO and business. Effectively applies lessons learned in subsequent projects.
Typically reports to a Director level
This position has 0-3 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required:The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Agile project management experience (Pivotal / Jira)
- Ability to understand Merchandising/Retail Strategy as it relates to team tasks
- General knowledge of accounting principles and practices, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Judgment and decision-making skills; considering relative costs, benefits of potential actions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.