Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills to help drive projects and bring value to the Home Depot through store operations. Participate in driving operations processes for specific areas of responsibilities and complete project tasks as assigned by managers.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Review sales/financial analyses (what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems, regression analysis).
- Identify trends in consumer lifestyle and technology; conduct customer focus groups and analyze/synthesize findings. Scan business/industry trends; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used. Provide data to all Directors to support decision making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends. Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources. Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
- Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations to upper management. Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements. Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility. Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Typically reports to Operations Process Manager or Business Manager
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:Leverages Partnerships
Strong quantitative skills such a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.