This position contributes individually to ensure Workforce Management (WFM) and other business inititaves are fully supported with the appropriate process, tools, and metrics. This position wokrs closely with the WFM Implementation Team, WFM Support Team, IT Business Partners, and customers of WFM systems. This postion will work to understand requirments for enhancements and updates to existing products and also helping build out new products as needed.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
80% Utilize standard project development methodologies to facilitate delivery of WFM solutions. Manage complex projects from inception to completion, including change management, end user training and support. Provide Subject Matter Expertise and support to HR and other groups as needed.
20% Maintenance of internal Standard Operating Processes for areas of responsibility. Establish and maintain methods and practices to facilitate communication and integration across key relationships to accomplish goals.
Nature and Scope
Typically reports to Sr. Manager System Transformation
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must pass the Drug Test.
Must pass Background Check.
Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Years of Relevant Work Experience : 5
Physical Job Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge and experience of system design and support
- Prior experience with Product Management and agile methodology
- Experience with implementation and support of large package Workforce Management Solution
- Proficiency in communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organizatio
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process and people-related organizational dynamics
- Drives Engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
Project management and systems methodology
Information management principles and knowledge of HR/HR Systems Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills with customer focus Solid leadership, problem solving and decision making skills Integrity and inclusive mindset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.