The Data Integrity Specialist reviews, edits, and writes copy for both printed and digital catalogs, campaigns and marketing materials; as well as item level copy for overall information that includes the use of valid trending words to help influence our rankings through search engine optimization, ensuring product benefits and materials are specified. This position will work closely with other departments to enhance product accuracy while keeping true to our branded voice. This role is responsible for accurate marketing materials that ensure clarity to customers, and question, change, or suggest ways to have the information improved.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Proofread all content: Grammar, spelling, accuracy, and consistency for pre-print and digital media. Provide feedback, offer suggestions for emails, landing pages, home pages, and catalogs.
- Create/write copy for products, landing pages, emails, and other marketing materials from existing copy or creating new to help influence search engine optimizations and/or providing needed information to the customer at the time of reviewing the product to alleviate unnecessary phone calls to customer service – including but not limited to product benefits to the customer and materials used in construction.
- Create and proof pricebook/offer items for Netsuite for each catalog mailing.
- Proofread/QA data entry for product purchases in Netsuite (aka set ups). This includes making sure the item SKU#, name, vendor, vendor name, vendor item number, price (retail/sale), UPCs, GTINs, item status, additional charge (if applicable), group name, and descriptions are correctly entered into the system.
- Receive and review items of issue brought to our attention by customer service. Either we fix it directly or forward the issue to the appropriate person on staff to assist with correcting the issue or concern.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 55% Research and address Management escalated items and Level 2 issues completely and timely. (Level 2 issues: typically require detailed research or analysis and/or collaboration with various internal Home Depot business or IT teams). Escalate defect fix or enhancement needs as they are identified.
- 20% Ensure the Level 1 support team is responding to supplier issues received via the supplier hotline, chats, and tickets timely, completely, correctly, and professionally. Identify and address training gaps.
- 15% Provide New or Refresher training as needed to offshore or onshore users. Educate internal Home Depot users on how the data flows and should be used/updated. Primary contact for internal Home Depot teams concerning data issues impacting consuming systems.
- 10% Ability to author clear, concise training materials for both internal and external users. Identify and document level 2 items that will enable the transition of responsibility to Level 1 Support. Provide feedback for supplier notifications to mitigate supplier issues.
Nature and Scope:
- Position reports to Manager, IDM
- No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 2
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
-Experience writing, editing, and proofing copy and content
-Must be comfortable working within a cross-functional, collaborative environment
-Working knowledge of search engine optimization
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team-oriented
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.