To assist, support and grow our 1.5m plus PRO Customers. Provide daily assistance to our Sales personnel in growing the PRO business. Contribute to the delivery of the One Home Depot Pro Strategy and meeting our business objectives. The primary focus of this position is to lead THD Pro Customer Service training development & delivery. The Home Depot Pro Training Manager is responsible for leading the training of both leaders and front-line associates across multiple lines of business (LOB). These LOB’s include B2B, Legacy and Pro MRO. Training needs to include in person, virtual and digital mediums. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to leading teams on training initiatives projects, effective communication to teams and other leaders, reviewing and understanding data, identifying trends in business and applying knowledge to curriculum that improves the overall quality of the THD Pro customer experience. A successful Home Depot Pro Training Service Manager will possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills, analytical ability and communication skills.
The successful candidate should live in Jacksonville, FL, Pompano, FL, Atlanta, GA and/or Tulsa, OK.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• 25%- Manages, coaches and develops a team of 6 FTE who provide support for our front-line Customer Service Centers and internal business partners.
• 25%- Provides standardized reporting (Dashboard, Headcount, THD, IRT, Open), executive Dashboard and ad hoc reporting as requested by the VP and Senior Director.
• 25%- Implements new and standardizes existing processes to create alignment across the organization (e.g., WFM principles, team huddles, QA program).
• 25%- Supports and sometimes coordinates the deployment of new technologies within the Customer Service team
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Director, Customer Service. Has 5+ direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
• Self-starter with a sense of urgency Preferred Qualifications:
• Advanced level of communication skills including both verbal and written
• Prior Managerial experience in Call Center environment
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine and computer printer
• Must be flexible with work hours due to service levels and the business needs. Monday- Friday 6am - 8pm All Time Zones, Saturday 6am - 6pm All Time Zones Holidays, and possible changes in day/times based on demand
• Managed trainers and training developers
• Training delivery
• Six Sigma certification
• Customer Service supervisory and management experience
• Experience with Quality Assurance programs
• Knowledge of Call Center technology platforms including order entry, billing, and telephony platforms
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• High Energy
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional communication
• Organized/Time management
• Problem solving, and understanding of technology
• Strong relationship building skills
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• Experience with Avaya telephone systems, workforce management operations and call recording (QA)
• Competencies: Entrepreneurial, understands the prospect, develops appropriate solutions, manages relationships, leadership, strong decision making, can influence others, works cross-functionally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.