To assist, support and grow our 1.5m plus PRO Customers. Provide daily assistance to our Sales personnel in growing the PRO business. Contribute to the delivery of the One Home Depot Pro Strategy and meeting our business objectives.
The PRO Customer Support Manager is responsible for understanding and translating Contact Center strategic goals into executable deliverables and for driving the overall execution of function specific business unit goals. This role reports directly to the Contact Center Director or the Sr. Contact Center Manager and is directly responsible for the customer experience on inbound calls/communication. The Pro Customer Service Manager operates directly through a team of exempt level supervisors to communicate expectations, ensure department performance outcomes, and drive support of strategies tied to outstanding customer service, adherence to quality standards and performance metrics.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• 25%- Manages, coaches and develops a team of 6 FTE who provide support for our front-line Customer Service Centers and internal business partners.
• 25%- Provides standardized reporting (Dashboard, Headcount, THD, IRT, Open), executive Dashboard and ad hoc reporting as requested by the VP and Senior Director.
• 25%- Implements new and standardizes existing processes to create alignment across the organization (e.g., WFM principles, team huddles, QA program).
• 25%- Supports and sometimes coordinates the deployment of new technologies within the Customer Service team
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Director, Customer Service. Has 5+ direct reports.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• Self-starter with a sense of urgency Preferred Qualifications:
• Advanced level of communication skills including both verbal and written
• Prior Managerial experience in Call Center environment
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine and computer printer
• Must be flexible with work hours due to service levels and the business needs. Monday- Friday 6am - 8pm All Time Zones, Saturday 6am - 6pm All Time Zones Holidays, and possible changes in day/times based on demand
• Bachelor's Degree preferred 5 - 7 years of call center experienceKnowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Proven track record of performance management, coaching and mentoring work teams, documenting processes, analyzing trends and achieving exceptional levels of customer service. Experience with analysis, problem solving and project management.
• Knowledge of NICE Call Recording and Avaya Contact System
• High Energy
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional communication
• Organized/Time management
• Problem solving, and understanding of technology
• Strong relationship building skills
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• Experience with Avaya telephone systems, workforce management operations and call recording (QA)
• Competencies: Entrepreneurial, understands the prospect, develops appropriate solutions, manages relationships, leadership, strong decision making, can influence others, works cross-functionally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.