The Sr. Analyst of Install Operations Process owns and leads discrete projects and work streams in support of Sr. Director or Manager of Install Operations and Strategy. This role will support the integration of HDIS Owned Busines of HDI and HDE. Key responsibilities will include supporting Branch Install Operations with process development and improvement initiatives, field support, oversight and governance. They will assist in prioritizing initiatives, performing business analysis, and working on implementation of the improved processes in the organization. They will also help support quality field implementation, help support day to day processes and issue resolution related to install scheduling, ordering, services and warranty.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 50% Lead all phases of a project's life cycle including defining the business need, establishing criteria and business requirements, understanding the impact to the business and designing and rolling out the project
- 25% Serve as a subject matter expert and perform research and/or analysis within assigned projects or category of business
- 25% Establish and report on metrics of assigned projects or categories to gauge business value
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Typically Reports to Manager or Sr. Manager
- No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the technical leadership of a project work team: may select team members and assess capabilities, provide technical training, provide information necessary to meet work, project or program objectives, evaluate program or project performance.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Prior project management, process improvement or consulting experience
- Experience with SQL, Big Query and Tableau
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong project management skills, including strong process orientation, ability to work and lead cross functional teams, strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities and procedures for accomplishing work within established deadlines; ability to lead multiple projects and manage toward deadlines and deliverables
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including ability to interact at Officer level; ability to negotiate and persuade
- Proven success in increasing management roles handling multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to assimilate extensive amounts of detailed data, analyze and summarize vast amounts of information as well as understand all of the detail supporting the analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.