The Regional Manager, Crown Bolt Operations primary responsibilities are to drive sales, quality and customer service through managing Crown Bolt merchandising and in-store services, ensuring store connectivity, and driving issue resolution as it relates to Crown Bolt product and services. Accountable for metrics such as sales, inventory turns, merchandising, promotions, and program growth.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25%-Responsible for driving the quality, accuracy, speed, and consistency of merchandising service and projects in partnership with Merchandising Execution Team, Store Operation, and Corporate partners. Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition within assigned region.
- 25%-Provide support in the resolution of product and merchandising issues and partner with Merchandising Execution Teams on the resolution of any service related issues.
- 25%-Collaborates with Sales Directors in identifying growth opportunities, market trends, monitor consumer trends, competitive activity, and develop strategies and tactics accordingly. Actively seek customer feedback promptly relays feedback to Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Product Development organizations
- 15%-Drive Regional Priorities to meet Crown Bolt and The Home Depot sales and profitability growth.
- 10%-Provide reporting and monthly itineraries to the Regional Service Director.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position report to Director Sales and Service
- This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure
Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the time.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds). Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as dust, fumes or odors.
Experience supporting multiple units across a wide geography, preferably I
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Merchandising Strategy: Market acumen, experience applying consumer insights and market acumen.
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer neeeds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.