The position administers the Industrial and Retail portfolio of Home Depot, both leased and owned. This role is primarily responsible for lease interpretation and tracking critical dates and financial/operational obligations. It works closely with landlords and Real Estate, Supply Chain, Accounting, Tax and Legal departments within HD.
- 40% - Administration of real estate data base maintaining accurate input of dates, dollars and obligations.
- 25% - Routinely maintains data input/retrieval in support of new real estate projects and responsible for generation of multiple established and special reports as required.
- 20% - As the primary contact for landlords on property related issues, research/analysis/recommendation on dispute resolution in a timely manner, is essential.
- 10% - Provide research/analysis in support of real estate special projects relating to the HD portfolio.
- 5% - Prepare legal notices and communications required by leases.
Nature and Scope:
- This position typically reports to a Senior Director
- No direct reports
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
- Most of the time is spent in a comfortable position and there is a frequent opportunity to move about. On some occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- CPM or CCIM credentials a plus.
- Familiarity and facility with diverse data platforms needed.
- Oral and written communication skills, essential.
- Accounting or finance experience a plus
- Analytical/problem solving skills needed
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.