- 5+ years’ experience developing and improving the IT Service Managed (ITIL) processes
- 3+ years’ experience in field service and support; engaging stakeholders and developing efficient processes
- Recent experience in managing full product life cycle; customer/user requirements, value prioritization, and Agile/SCRUM product delivery
- Knowledge of enterprise Information Technology, Software Engineering and User Experience
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills and motivation for results
Infrastructure seeks to continually improve service for it’s customers by providing an experience which efficiently provides service management process efficiency and compliance This is accomplished leveraging a suite of products which empower its customers to manage services, in a streamline and efficient manner.
Role Purpose: the Staff Product Support Specialist performs a critical function, fulfilling responsibilities which prioritize, coordinate, and implement opportunities for improving the Compliance and Delivery of governance processes for change, configuration, incident and knowledge management. This is accomplished by engaging with customers, product teams, infrastructure teams and software engineering in a product management capacity, identifying opportunities to improve the product. The candidate will possess knowledge of enterprise Information Technology (infrastructure specifically), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and modern development. The ideal candidate will embody entrepreneurial spirit, be an agent of visionary change and demonstrate high motivation for results.
An integrated suite of product offerings to deliver IT Service Management to the field. These include Incident Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, My Store Health and Field Captain Dashboards.
Strategy and Planning:
- Represents the voice of the customer and stakeholders; conduct end user research, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs
- Translates vision of the Product Owner into goals and initiatives; assess value, determine MVP, prioritize work and sequence
- Evaluate research and market analysis; recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class
Support & Enablement:
- Responsible for ensure the products deliver value; prioritize, and continually weigh the competing factors of objectives, limited resources, and demands from various stakeholders
- Business & technical savvy translate requirements when interacting with diverse teams; contribute to user interface (UX) design
- Maintain the Service Management development road map; articulate the ‘why’ to various stakeholders and maintain basis of evidence
Delivery & Execution:
- Perform Product Manager responsibilities for the application; set the feature list, priorities for development and acceptance
- Enable change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders
- Participate in advanced troubleshooting (technical & user). Provide prioritization based on tangible benefits and/or user experience
- Receives questions and challenges from customer teams directly; troubleshoots issues, recommends solutions, escalates accordingly
Administration & Learning:
- Collaborate with ServiceNow Architect and other Portfolio Services product leads to promote and standardize processes
- Coordinate with development team the creation of documentation for end users, product acceptance and KBs / training
- Participate and contribute to learning and advancement of Product Management processes, to improve cross team communication
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
25% - Support & Enablement:
Participates in advanced troubleshooting and drives resolution
Interfaces with business stakeholders and IT teams to elicit problem details
Addresses technical issues both synchronously and asynchronously; escalates accordingly
30% - Delivery & Execution:
Provides after hours, overnight, and weekend on-call support
Provides advanced support for VP level and above
Partners with other teams to consult, provide technical expertise, and assist in resolving high level technical issues; engages with IT project and product teams as needed at a SME level; engages other teams to fix at root cause level when appropriate
Develops requirements and specifications for project and product lifecycles
Identifies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
Researches and drive the implementation of software updates, drivers, and knowledge bases to aid in problem resolution
Engages vendors as needed to resolve or proactively remediate issues; maintains and nurtures relationships with software vendor
Identifies process and systems improvements that drive quality within the team
Acts as a role model for maintaining relationships with site leadership
5% - Administration & Operations:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Extensive experience as a ServiceNow Business Analyst/Product Owner, managing ServiceNow intake
Experience in driving critical P1/P2 outages in the ServiceNow environment
Experience building and maintaining a strong relationships
Experience managing a backlog and day-to-day priorities of an agile development team
Experience in IT Service Management
Expertise in developing and enhancing knowledge database and team training documentation
Proficient in analyzing trends and determining and applying necessary process or standard operating procedure changes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
Proficient in selecting and engaging vendors, and establishing, nurturing, and maintaining vendor relationships
Familiarity with SQL
ITIL Certification is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Being Resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences <br
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.