The Sr Analyst Online Merchandising, Pricing will be responsible for understanding and analyzing key drivers of performance related to homedepot.com pricing actions. The role works with the Manager Online Merchandising, Pricing and Online Merchants to identify business opportunities and recommend/ execute pricing strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales and profitability. The Sr Analyst Online Merchandising, Pricing will also be responsible for contributing to projects which further strategic business initiatives related to pricing including acting as a super user of the online pricing engine. Finally, the Sr Analyst Online Merchandising, Pricing will work the pricing execution team to ensure timely and accurate execution of all regular cost/ retail changes.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Works with Online Merchants to drive consistent pricing analytics and strategy across categories, including developing pricing analytics, testing in the marketplace, measuring results and implementing
- Executes on select projects and new initiatives to enhance online/ cross-channel pricing capabilities, including acting as a subject matter expert for the online pricing engine
- Executes on regular pricing reviews to help meet category financial goals and ensure pricing does not lead to negative customer experiences
- Identifies, analyzes and corrects pricing discrepancies that create margin pressure/ negative customer experiences
- Works with pricing execution team to ensure timely and accurate execution of all regular cost/ retail changes
Position reports to Sr Manager, Merchandise Planning-Online
No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel required
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- - MBA or equivalent work experience in retail, merchandising, or a consulting/project management role in a corporate environment
- - Demonstrated ability with business modeling capabilities using tools such as SQL, Excel, Access, and Tableau and advanced proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs
- - Ability to understand business drivers and influence decision making with cross-functional partners
- - Proven ability to analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data; innate intellectual curiosity
- - Track record of taking ownership and driving results; ability to learn quickly and independently
- - Ability to work simultaneously across several work streams balancing quality of work and consistent delivery
- - Strong communication and presentation skills
- - High comfort level working in fast paced environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- - Action Oriented
- - Collaborates
- - Drives Engagement
- - Communicates Effectively
- - Customer Focus
- - Drives Results
- - Manages Conflict
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.