Manager Pro Sales and Data Analytics is responsible for delivering value to the Outside Sales Organization through sales analytics and actionable data insights. A strong data mindset and strategic thinking is required to understand the value of multiple sources of data and synthesize findings. A basic understanding of data AI and sales analytics is essential to developing and refining key selling strategies. Key responsibilities include customer and sales rep on-going and ad-hoc analysis, implementation and management of data tools, development of top-down and bottom-up selling metrics, and open communication with field teams and other internal data teams to ensure operational consistency across the organization.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner cross-functionally with organizational teams, internal and external clients, management and others in driving change within Home Depot
- Develop Recommendations: Prioritize issues and brainstorm/develop solutions and recommendations by
- working with a diverse group of people (store personnel, merchants, other HD companies, non-HD
- companies, vendors, etc.)
- Evaluate Results: Analyze the financial results of initiatives versus projections through financial analysis,
- control stores, and other benchmarks. Evaluate the operational issues of initiatives by walking stores,
- talking to associates, talking to customers and interviewing merchants
- Project Management: Handle the day to day issues associated with implementing a new initiative. These
- may include working with store planning, visual merchandising, store and divisional associates
- Use diverse problem-solving methodologies to understand the fundamental parts of the problems and
- communicate the solutions effectively
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Director, of Pro Business
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area.
There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds).
Experience in Data AI and Sales Analytics, Excel (advanced), Access, Tableau, Salesforce, Google Big Query
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong leadership skills and personal initiative as well as passion for the business
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization and to lead without positional authority
- Business judgment - broad and general business knowledge and the ability to understand the big picture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including logical, structured thinking and strong quantitative skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.