Designers support three primary store priorities: Customers First, In Stock, and Store Appearance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.
- Designers support Customers First by providing fast, thorough, and friendly service to customers.
- Designers interact with customers by welcoming them to the store, assessing their kitchen project needs, providing showroom tours, setting them up for kitchen measures, meeting with them to go over kitchen designs and make purchasing recommendations.
- Designers support In Stock initiatives by assessing stock levels of samples and brochures and restocking them as necessary.
- Designers support the Store Appearance priority by ensuring special order displays and showrooms promote a shopping environment that is appealing and safe.
- By supporting these three priorities, Designers drive sales to support department and store goals.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in a retail environment.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Work Experience Required: 2+year
- 2+ years Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related design field
Years of Relevant Work Experience: years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.