The Program Manager, Sales Enablement is responsible for developing and managing integrated, cross-channel marketing strategies to meet Sales Team business objectives and revenue goals. Working with Sales, this role will build lead generation and nurturing strategies, guided and optimized by analytical insights. An operational cadence for communication and evaluation of strategies will be required to ensure continued alignment with stakeholders. The position serves as primary liaison between Sales leaders and all Marketing functions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% - Partner cross functionally with organizational teams, internal and external clients, management and others in driving change within Home Depot.
- 25% - Develop Recommendations: Prioritize issues and brainstorm/develop solutions and recommendations by working with a diverse group of people (store leaders and associates, merchants, internal and external teams, vendors, etc).
- 25% - Evaluate Results: Analyze the financial results of initiatives versus projections through financial analysis, control stores and other benchmarks.
- Evaluate the operational issues of initiatives by walking stores, talking to associates and customers and interviewing merchants.
- 25% - Project Management: Handle the day to day issues associated with implementing a new initiative. These may include working with store planning, visual merchandising, store and divisional associates. Use diverse problem-solving methodologies to understand the fundamental parts of the problems and communicate the solutions
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Sr. Manager or Director.
This position has 0-2 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 25% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
EDUCATION REQUIRED - The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion
of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 5
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES – N/A
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS - Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is
frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ Years of brand marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build strategic integrated marketing plans
- Experience in working with Sales to develop, execute & measure lead generation and nurturing programs
- Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing cross-functional work relationships
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.