Assistant Market Managers are responsible to managing, training, and onboarding Field Technicians. Assistant Market Managers hold Field Technicians accountable by conducting spot audits, site visits and ride alongs with the Field Technicians. The Assistant Market Managers ensure the Field Technicians are using correct techniques, following the dress code and using the correct equipment. Assistant Market Managers support the Field Technicians and address any customer concerns, and technical problems the Field Technicians may encounter. Assistant Market Managers handle customer service issues, resolve scheduling and measure concerns, including Field Technician routing. Assistant Market Managers are finding resolutions to customer’s service issues brought to them by the Field Technicians. These are specific concerns with stores, in home safety, inspection and code needs which often result in rescheduling the measure. Assistant Market Managers maintain market reports including monitor morning and afternoon Field Technician assignments ensuring the assigned jobs are uploaded into the database correctly and timely. Respond to unassigned customers reports and charge back/claims reports including monitor and adjust quotes, and rescheduled measures. Assistant Market Managers are also responsible for maintaining the store relations between HDMS and the THD Stores. Assistant Market Managers are responsible for hiring, training, and reporting payroll, for their assigned Field Technicians.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the Field Technicians and address any customer concerns, and technical problems the Field Technicians may encounter.
- Oversee field technicians- training/retraining, spot checks /site visits, field phone calls with issues, concerns, technical problems.
- Maintain market reports including monitor morning and afternoon Field Technician assignments, unassigned customers reports and chargeback/claims report including monitor and adjust quotes.
- Assistant Market Managers are also responsible for maintaining the store relations between HDMS and the THD Stores.
- Responsible for hiring, disciplining, and reporting payroll for their assigned Field Technicians.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Market Manager Number of Direct Reports: 10
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 3 years
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Experience managing associates remotely. • Basic computer skills. • Strong customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
• Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
• Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
• Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manager resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Home Depot flooring offerings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.