The Home Depot is creating a new website exclusively for Pros designed to build out all the tools and applications that professional business customers need. As part of the Pro Customer Experience team, Senior Analysts hold a variety of responsibility. Senior Analysts of Pro Analytics analyzes business trends and customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements to provide the best customer experience and increase growth in online sales. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of advanced analytics to support the company’s strategic objectives
- Analyzing business trends and customer behavior
- Analyzing behavior on specific tools and features of the site
- Comparison between in store and online shopping behaviors through data
- Identifying trends across customer segments for online behaviors
- Support complex reporting needs like building KPI dashboards for various business, IT and senior leadership teams
- Perform complex deep dive analysis to troubleshoot or identify the root cause for site issues or any dip in conversion or other KPI’s.
- Create analytics, translate business questions to actionable insights, support ongoing analytical needs, design new analytical tools, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality analytical solutions
- Leverage effective communication skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights, with a passion to learn and develop
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
20%-Lead Project Teams of Analysts and other associates.
20%-Perform data gathering tasks, synthesis - develop solutions, project/strategy planning and data utilization.
20%-Produce documents for teams and leadership to review and utilize.
20%-Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors.
20%-Build skills and knowledge including self-development, team knowledge and customer (internal) knowledge.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Sr Manager or Manager Customer Execution
This position has no direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 3 years of work experience is preferred
- 2 years of experience in analytics is preferred
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or similar tools preferred
- Mastery of data pipelines and cloud tech stack (especially the Google Cloud Platform) and knowledge of retail and online systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills including demonstrated aptitude with data analysis and ability to generate insight from large and complex data sets
- Background in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science
- Process improvement experience
- Experience leading high performing teams Consulting management and/or project management.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis.
- Problem solving Strong Operations, Retail and/or field knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.