Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high level quantitative skills to help drive projects and bring value to the Home Depot Rental Parts Department operations. Participate in driving operations processes for specific areas of responsibilities and complete project management/tasks as assigned by manager and senior leadership. Help develop useful reporting to analyze and layer in with equipment parts/repair industry knowledge to improve our stocking/fulfillment models along with operations.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem. Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Review sales/financial analyses (what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems, regression analysis).
- Scan business/industry trends; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data.
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used. Provide data to all Directors to support decision making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends. Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources. Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
- Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations to upper management. Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements. Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility. Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable
- Wide range of manufacturing and/or dealership/rental organization departmental experience (i.e.: Parts, Service).
- Knowledge of construction equipment commonly used in the rental industry (skid steers, excavators, aerial).
- Experience using parts, service, and operator manuals
- Microsoft Office proficiency with intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills in various systems and 10 key ability with strong data entry capabilities
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent work experience related to field of study
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.