Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
Must have a valid state drivers license and proof of insurance
Must be able to lift between 10-50 lbs
Must have reliable transportation
Requires daily non-overnight travel up to 100% of the time.
1. 1 year supervisory experience
2. Experience in the Merchandising Execution Associate (MEA) position
3. Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer.
4. Basic computer skills with knowledge of web-based applications.
5. Experience working on teams, with heavy reliance on team to accomplish goals.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:1. Drives Execution & Self Motivated: Demonstrates the ability to deliver results without close supervision despite a large
workload, competing demands, and fast-paced environment. Ensures tasks are completed on time, without error, and meet
2. Coaching & Development: Creates a welcoming, associtate-friendly work environment and demonstrates care and concern for all associates.
3. Communication: Displays a high level of responsiveness to customers, store level associates, and district/regional
4. Customer Driven: Provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers. Follows through on
responsibilities to customers.
5. Creates Inclusion: Creates a welcoming, associate-friendly work environment.
6. Promotes Teamwork: Maintains positive working relationships with co-workers and effectively handles interpersonal conflict situations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.