Renovations Plus (a division of Interline Brands) is the innovative leader in large-scale multifamily and commercial interior/community space renovations. We understand that an upfront investment in renovations can transform the look of your properties, yielding significant returns. Backed by the power of The Home Depot®, we deliver expert solutions through total project management.
Through the power of Renovations Plus and The Home Depot, the Field Sales Technician will coordinate for assigned sales leaders and representatives the duties in key areas such as project walks, project coordination and project launches.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 20%- Point of contact for customer requests disseminating readily attainable information to the team. Present program at the field level by articulating processes to set correct expectations with the customer.
- 30%- Maintain good communication with the assigned National Redevelopment Specialists to promote idea sharing, creative problem solving and to increase efficiency while eliminating duplication of effort. Acts as the liaison between sales and the on-site project. Assists with new customer account creation process.
- 25%- Perform project walks, take and record measurements and quantities. Compile and analyze data information, often through property walks or supplied information, for use in creating spreadsheets, presentations and reports.
- 10%- Review and assist in reporting that directly relates to a specific project.
- 15%- Assist finding resolution when potential or ongoing issues occur.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Reports to the National Sales Manager, Renovation Plus. Has no direct reports.
- Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as dust, fumes or odors.
- Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- 3-5 years of renovation and/or new construction experience
- Strong understanding of cabinets and countertops
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with vendors and internal customers at all levels and provide excellent service to customers via phone, internet and in person
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a fast paced environment while following company procedures
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to prioritize
- Dependable, excellent attendance, good decision making ability and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Excellent computer and technical skills including MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.