The Sr. Online Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for directly providing stakeholderswith tactical and strategic support to enable the realization of key growth categories and initiatives. The Sr. Online Merchandising Analyst will provide ongoing, executional support to stakeholders in all key business areas including pricing, promotions, profitability, assortment planning, vendor management, project management, product management, analytics and ad-hoc requests. Additionally, this role will provide and present financial and KPI reporting on a regular basis. The Sr. Online Merchandising Analyst will serve as a champion of key initiatives and contribute to projects which further overall .strategic business initiatives. To accomplish these goals, this role will partner with store and .com support teams including Merchandising, Product, Finance, Digital Content, Logistics, Inventory Planning, Category Experience, Marketing, Operations and BI/Analytics.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40%-Track and measure business performance via execution of key daily, weekly and monthly reporting; seek out opportunities to continuously improve reporting efforts.
- 30%-Partner with Merchandise Planning Managers and Online Merchants to analyze business drivers, provide insightful assessments and execute strategies to achieve business objectives.
- 30%-Contribute to projects and new initiatives which further strategic business objectives.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Sr Manager, Merchandise Planning-Online
No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- MBA or equivalent work experience in retail, merchandising, engineering, or financial analysis in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability with business modeling capabilities using tools such as SQL, Excel, Access, and Tableau and proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to understand business drivers and influence decision making with cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data; innate intellectual curiosity
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results; ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work simultaneously across several work streams balancing quality of work and consistent delivery
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High comfort level working in fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.