The Financial Systems Integration testing team within Finance Integration supports the Finance and Accounting departments within Home Depot through execution of integration between the Financial Systems and other IT Departments and Finance/Accounting to ensure proper controls and execution of systems and process changes and implementations. The manager executes responsibilities through managing various projects, Project Leads, and Analysts skilled in project planning, project definitions and scoping, requirements gathering and documentation, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, and project implementation and post implementation support.
- Program Governance/Strategy - Drive role-based access control (RBAC) program governance through involvement in and support of key strategic initiatives that are foundational to the program's success; develop and monitor program health metrics
- Project Management - Develop and maintain a project plan to drive RBAC design and implementation across the enterprise; formulate objectives, define timelines, identify resources and communicate results; track progress against key milestones and budget
- People Management - Manage and oversee the work of resources responsible for the tactical execution of RBAC design activities; remove barriers that arise and provide feedback and support as needed
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordination with Financial Reporting and Other Departments to ensure that all pertinent financial information is accurately and timely reflected in the Company's General Ledger. Develop and maintain reports and allocations to meet customer needs and service
- Supervision and training of staff including monitoring performance, review of work, delegate of responsibilities, and overall professional development.
- Managing, planning and implementing projects to support company initiatives and system enhancements. Plays an active role in system developments of SAP or other systems that interface with the General Ledger.
- Develop system-based solutions for process improvements within the Finance Department. Work with Financial Reporting users to develop more efficient methods of performing job functions and partner with IS/QA to implement systems and enact process improve
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Typically reports to Director of Finance and/or IT
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience implementing large scale initiatives; identity and access management related experience a plus
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving ability; ability to independently overcome roadblocks
- Ability to partner with business units across the organization to achieve consensus and drive the completion of many concurrent bodies of work
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization through strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Knowledge of SAP Financial systems is a strong plus
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong technical proficiency in Excel and Access
- Proven analytical, problem identification and resolution skills. Candidate must be a pro-active with strong time management skills.
- Expected to handle confidential information appropriately.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.