This position will be responsible for the analysis of the key factors driving staffing and labor costs. Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently are essential for this function. The analyst makes decisions based upon the data collected, and reports the impact of such decisions. Needs to be proactive in determining long and short term staffing needs and the scheduling of those resources to achieve business service levels.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Creates, updates and maintains databases to ensure inventory and ordering levels. This is accomplished by analyzing past trends, forecasting future volumes, and creating a plan to allocate resources to maintain business service levels.
- Analyze and determine best time to conduct off-line activities while maintaining service/productions levels.
- Attends staff planning meetings, facilitates daily meetings to discuss results for previous day and plans for current and future days. Documents and recommends improvements of workforce management processes.
- Generate and release associate schedules and participates in the creation and implementation of new scheduling strategies
- Designs schedules for the shift bidding or mini bid process, ensuring the schedules match the arrival of calls or non phone work queues. Update associate preferences in Blue Pumpkin to ensure schedules are generated.
- Provides detailed analysis and recommendations for staffing levels during special events, such as holidays
- Develops skilling strategies to meet the call arrival patterns and creates minimal variance in associate occupancy (workload) rates
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Typically reports to Sr. Workforce Analyst
- Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Examples include: telephone operator and file clerk.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
1 yr. Previous Workforce experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Verint 360
- Forecasting and scheduling in a large call center, and across multiple centers.
- Call Center Experience
- Previous workforce management experience WFM
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to analyze data and make staffing level decisions.
- Ability to work with little direction
- Strong attention to detail and ability to influence others that they don't have direct reporting authority over
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.