Responsible for the development and implementation of all Asset Protection functions within all Supply Chain platforms. This will include driving company programs designed to reduce accidental losses to customers, associates and property, comply with applicable regulatory requirements, theft and fraud detection and shrink reduction. Specific functional responsibilities include: Inbound and outbound distribution, logistics, inventory custody / audits, investigations, environmental health & safety, physical security and third party security services. The Director will work closely with Supply Chain leadership / partners, field teams and the Store Support Center. This position reports to the Vice President of Asset Protection.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% Design and develop programs and processes to reduce shrink, safety and regulatory exposure and improve operational efficiencies.
- 10% Drive execution of shrink, safety and environmental programs
- 10% Ensure regulatory compliance across all Services locations
- 10% Establish and communicate goals consistently. Provide regular feedback to team and SSC.
- 10% Maintain and develop strong partnerships with other business leaders within Services to support sales and service.
- 15% Identify and evaluate specific loss trends and facilitate corrective actions.
- 10% Develop the AP budget and manage all expense lines to goal.
- 10% Responsible for appropriate selection, termination, performance appraisal, and professional development of assigned staff.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Divisional President, dotted line to VP of Asset Protection
- Accountable for the management of a department or functional group through subordinate supervisors/managers and for all personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 8 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On
- Wicklander- Zulawski Certified
- Six Sigma background
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Supervisory/ management experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent strategic planning and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of safety and environmental programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.