Senior Analyst, Credit Analytics position assists in the development of advanced analytics to support strategic objectives. The role works cross-functionally with business partners from Merchandising, Finance, Operations, IT and third party vendors to design and implement decision analytics, tools, and new visibility/reporting capabilities. This role has responsibility for creating analytics, translating business questions to actionable insights, supporting ongoing analytical needs, designing new analytical tools, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality analytical solutions. This role is expected to leverage effective communication skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights, with a passion to learn and develop.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 15%- Collaborate with stakeholders, business partners, colleagues, developers, and business analysts to deliver high quality analytics solutions
- 65%- Data analytics with large volumes of data, using a wide variety of database applications / analytical tools including SQL, SAS, R, and python
- 10%- Data cleansing, validation, testing
- 5%- Enhancements / modifications to systems & procedures
- 5%- Supporting end users, problem solving, troubleshooting
NATURE AND SCOPE
This postion typically reports to Senior Manager Credit Services or Manager Credit Services
This position has no Direct Reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Master’s degree in Analytics, Finance, or Information Systems or related field is preferred
- Two to four years of experience in analytics is preferred
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, R, python and similar tools preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.