The Financial Analyst of Credit Services position will be responsible for regular reporting to ensure management has information needed to make informed business decisions. The analyst will provide analytical support to ensure financial targets and strategic initiatives are achieved, requiring direct contact with internal partners and senior management. The analyst will also assist in the development of financial forecasts and models to support strategic decision-making. The Analyst is expected to be highly motivated, detailed oriented, analytical, and able to prioritize multiple deadlines.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30% work with internal partners to develop and maintain regular payment reporting and identify process improvement opportunities
- 30% deep-dive analytics and predictive modeling to identify trends and develop recommendations
- 20% development of reporting and analytics to support strategic initiatives
- 20% other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Typically Reports to Manager
- Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data using SQL, Tableau and BigQuery
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience developing analytic models, financial forecasts and cost/benefit analyses
- Superior critical thinking skills and analytic abilities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Exhibited ability to work independently and get things done. Strong attention to detail.
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound decision making skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.