Working at the world's largest home improvement retailer is a career-defining experience. New associates decide to join us because: they love our people and culture, they get to work with cutting-edge technologies, and they spend every day solving large-scale problems that matter. As a Home Depot QuoteCenter associate, you will impact the daily lives and decisions of our customers who spend billions of dollars at our stores in North America.
At The Home Depot QuoteCenter our mission is to “enable a frictionless customer experience to sell Pros the complete job for the planned purchase.” Behind everything our users see and experience within The Home Depot QuoteCenter application eco-system is the Build, Integrate and Connect operating model built and managed by a diverse team of Merchants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketeers, Operations, and Support professionals that enable Doers to Get More Done.
We’re committed to maintaining a fun, engaging and inclusive environment, ensuring the agility of a close-knit team and driving results that enable Home Depot to continue to be a leader in our industry. At The Home Depot QuoteCenter, we value diversity in all of its forms, and we work hard to support growing associate skills in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
The Home Depot QuoteCenter Operations team is focused on providing program awareness, training, support and customer service to our in-store and field associates who use QuoteCenter that service our Pro Customers.
- Work with field leadership (DPD, RVP, RPSM, etc.) to build strong divisional relationships that drive engagement and sales through platform.
- Promote QC brand and value proposition and reflect field concerns to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal partners (Product Management, Field Communication, Catalog, Vendor Management and Pricing teams) to develop and build Divisional engagement strategies for QuoteCenter programs, pilots and launches.
- Measure Divisional performance, provide Divisional reports to the field and produce recommendations that increase effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches as measured by engagement and sales.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide training, site visits and guidance to drive adoption and usage with the Division.
- Leverage relationships with Divisional and Regional field leaders/partners to drive QC adoption and usage.
- Work with Product Management team to understand new products, feature and enhancements to existing products to in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Work with internal operational stakeholders (Catalog, Vendors and Pricing teams) to understand key enhancements to assortments, features and service in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Support feedback and activities from Divisional reporting and provide feedback to internal stakeholders on the effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches.
- 3+ years Home Depot experience, with ability to develop and maintain relationships with field leadership (SM, DM, RPSM, RVP). A working knowledge and familiarity of the Home Depot culture is crucial.
- Training and Support experience with skills in supporting adoption of new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Project management and prioritization skills to manage multiple work streams and remain focused on what matters.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organization skills with attention to details
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal direction
- Training and procedural documentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.