Working at the world's fourth largest retailer mixes the best of many worlds: cutting-edge technologies meet real business needs meets real customers who spend billions of dollars at our stores in North America.
What is it like to work at The Home Depot QuoteCenter?
At QC we strive to maintain the agility of a small operation, and the impact that comes with being a leader in our industry. The mission of the QuoteCenter product team is to radically reimagine the shopping experience at Home Depot utilizing the latest web technologies and data tools. At QuoteCenter, we value diversity in all of its forms, and we work hard to support growing associate skills in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Work with field leadership (DPD, RVP, RPSM, etc.) to build strong divisional relationships that drive engagement and sales through platform.
- Promote QC brand and value proposition and reflect field concerns to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal partners (Product Management, Field Communication, Catalog, Vendor Management and Pricing teams) to develop and build Divisional engagement strategies for QuoteCenter programs, pilots and launches.
- Measure Divisional performance, provide Divisional reports to the field and produce recommendations that increase effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches as measured by engagement and sales.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide training, site visits and guidance to drive adoption and usage with the Division.
- Leverage relationships with Divisional and Regional field leaders/partners to drive QC adoption and usage.
- Work with Product Management team to understand new products, feature and enhancements to existing products to in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Work with internal operational stakeholders (Catalog, Vendors and Pricing teams) to understand key enhancements to assortments, features and service in order to execute appropriate field strategies.
- Support feedback and activities from Divisional reporting and provide feedback to internal stakeholders on the effectiveness of programs, pilots and launches.
- 3+ years Home Depot experience, with ability to develop and maintain relationships with field leadership (SM, DM, RPSM, RVP). A working knowledge and familiarity of the Home Depot culture is crucial.
- Training and Support experience with skills in supporting adoption of new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Project management and prioritization skills to manage multiple work streams and remain focused on what matters.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organization skills with attention to details
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal direction
- Training and procedural documentation skills
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.