POSITION PURPOSE -
Develop and maintain processes and programs for measuring, evaluating, reporting and archiving activities for The Home Depot’s whistleblower hotlines. Responsible for preparation, maintenance, and review of ongoing, real-time compliance reports and metrics to recognize patterns and compliance risks. Will require building and managing compliance data dashboards. Support Corporate Compliance Manager with business stakeholder relationship management and hotline vendor management. Other responsibilities include managing Corporate Compliance department email and voicemail, maintenance of myApron Compliance content, and general support of Corporate Compliance Manager’s compliance and ethics projects.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Develop, track and report out on metrics that demonstrate the level of compliance in specific areas (e.g. Audit Committee/ERC reports, Certifications, G&E policy waivers, department communication, etc.) (20%)
- Maintain history of indicators in order to trend data over time. Analyze trends, identify potential problems, propose and pilot solution (15%)
- Partner with department to develop communication strategy that provides clear understanding of indicators, their measurement and interpretation (15%)
- Using database knowledge, develop and implement tools that support compliance departmental objectives. Facilitate interaction between compliance and business/legal partners to identify, develop and implement technological solutions (15%)
- Ensure Compliance Policy standardization and maintenance (manage schedule of revisions, translations, posting to myApron, China ASO and maintain matrix of changes) (10%)
- Maintain my Apron compliance content (ensure accuracy and up-to-date departmental organizational chart, compliance templates, partner listing, etc.) (10%)
- Maintain compliance training materials such as New Associate Orientation, internal compliance presentations, etc. (5%)
- Coordinate compliance department communications such as Bottom Line Newsletter and other awareness initiatives (5%)
- Conduct targeted benchmarking as requested (5%)
NATURE AND SCOPE -
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues related to people or situations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Must be eighteen years of age or older
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
EDUCATION REQUIRED -
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE : 1+
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Work schedule must be adaptable to business needs
- Requires interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations
- Ability to adjust to procedures for analyzing situations and making conclusions that are very diverse
- Able to problem solve by considering courses of action within the framework of management's goals and standards
- Database certification
- Data analytics/dashboards experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and case management software
- Prior project management experience is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.