The CRM Strategy Manager is responsible for developing and executing The Home Depot’s audience marketing strategies across CRM channels. Working very closely with a cross-functional marketing team, the manager will be responsible for ensuring alignment between CRM and other teams. This role will own the ongoing development, growth and optimization of existing programs as well as partner cross-functionally to identify and launch new initiatives. The Manager will join the CRM Strategy team and will play a key role in delivering innovative, data-driven customer engagement strategies and development of an omnichannel CRM contact strategy for segments of The Home Depot customer. The role will require strong knowledge of customer marketing and retail strategies as well as expertise with data, segmentation, technology and CRM best practices.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 25%-Partner with executive leadership to formulate CRM strategy for assigned programs, and customer KPI targets.
- 20%-Oversee execution and measure ROI of all assigned CRM life cycle management programs; evaluates KPIs for measuring success against organizational objectives.
- 15%-Develop and maintain program level P&Ls, forecast and budget for assigned CRM programs
- 25%-Leverage marketing skills and customer insight data to drive innovation across customer touch points in assigned programs.
- 10%-Partner with and develop vendor relationships as related to CRM programs
- 5%-Present strategic plans and results to executive leadership
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Position reports to the Sr Director, CRM.
- No direct reports.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 2-4 years experience in an information-based CRM environment
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Expertise in email marketing
- Experience in retail and ecommerce
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Persuasive communicator who can influence and garner buy-in from partners
- Must possess the ability to think strategically and thrive in a matrix organization
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly to cross-functional stakeholders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.