The Sr. Analyst, Digital Content Strategy works to develop statistical models to determine the value of content on HomeDepot.com and derive merchandising standards from the results. The Digital Content Sr. Analyst is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of customers’ preference for, and interaction with, content elements on HD.com and transforming this knowledge into content requirements. Partners with off-shore team for development and execution of statistical models. Develops solution for the storage, presentation and communication of content standards. Works cross functionally to identify data sources and communicate results. . Responsible for keeping team projects on-task and within expectations of project timelines. Must be adept at understanding both the experiential and analytical interpretation of the customer journey. Works with Digital Content Managers/leadership to prioritize projects and own deliverables of the team
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 30% Manage relationship between Merchants and the website www.homedepot.com as it pertains to product introduction, maintenance, or enhancments.
- 30% Develop process to drive product information as it is shown online. Participate in project teams to provide input regarding product data changes needed as a result of website or other business changes. Research data issues and errors and partner with IT and business partners to resolve.
- 10% Partner with internal and external organizations to identify training needs; be prepared to deliver training when/if needed.
- 10% Facilitate new program development as new programs and services are identified by Merchants.
- 10% Attend Merchant meetings and identify and facilitate digital content requests as a result of
- 10% Coordinate and ensure appropriate reporting is in place and identify any performance issues.
- Reports to Manager, Digital Content
- No direct reports.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Statistical Modeling
- SQL Experience
- Web Analytics
- Experience working with offshore team
- Experience in Ecommerce, data management, process analysis and improvement
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL Server and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.