If you’re a product owner who is data driven, creative and curious, let’s talk. We’re seeking a Senior Product Solutions Analyst that will create loveable experiences while having a direct impact on our top business strategies.
At virtuwell, we began with the idea that health care should be simple, convenient and affordable. We wanted to create amazing medical diagnosis and treatment experiences while cutting the costs in half. And we created it because we saw a great new way to do something good. To make people well.
And that’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for people who are compassionate, creative, flexible, adaptive, articulate, and self-motivated at the cellular level to do something good, for everyone.
The Senior Product Solutions Analyst is responsible for leading the creation of new product features and strategies for virtuwell products. The Senior Product Solutions Analyst knows our customers inside and out. This person will dive into user discovery and patterns to uncover critical experiences and solutions to transform healthcare. In an innovative space such as online care, agility and speed to market are key. This Senior Product Solutions Analyst will be responsible to facilitate these changes and ensure that development decisions stay aligned with customer needs and market demands. A successful analyst in this position will be proactive, interactive, creative, customer focused, and flexible. The Senior Product Solutions Analyst will have a unique opportunity to work in a mission based team focused on designing simple and affordable healthcare products.
- Elicits solutions from user discovery, business stakeholders and virtuwell team members through interviews, workflow analysis, and use cases. Translates this information into product requirements. Facilitates group requirements sessions.
- Leads the documentation of software development requirements in a format that will facilitate agile development and QA. Represent requirements using various methods such as use cases, screen mockups, storyboards, error handling scenarios, etc. Responsible for ensuring requirements and desired functionality is communicated effectively.
- Determines the appropriateness and feasibility of technology based solutions for business problems impacting virtuwell.
- Provides direct input into product development roadmap and prioritization based on impact to business objectives.
- Ensures that system design is consistent with virtuwell attributes of simple, fresh, approachable, empowering and trustworthy.
- Collaborates with the virtuwell development, QA, and business staff throughout the development process, and addresses questions and issues as they arise. Helps to set priorities for defects. Participates in discussions to minimize scope/development effort when timeline constraints exist. Responsible for clarifying requirements questions.
- Ensures smooth hand of problems, systems, issues and concerns to appropriate staff within virtuwell team
- Participates in level 2 support for customer and provider issues. Triages and solves business problems independently while maintaining communication across team members for improvement opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, clinical care, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a business analyst, product owner, or product manager supporting web applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects to meet stated deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills with proven capability to interview and document software development requirements.
- Knowledge of basic system build decisions, production database structures, and user workflow.
- Must understand google analytics and ability to understand user behavior flows
- Must be able to thoroughly complete and analyze business requirement documentation and turn requirements into solutions.
- Must be able to collaborate with other stakeholders in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to perform extensive research in a diligent manner.
- Experience with web development and deployment procedures.
- Experience with requirements definition in ecommerce, e-prescribing or retail clinic settings
- Experience with chronic care applications
- Experience with mobile requirements development
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
Why work at virtuwell?
You’re smart and want to get smarter. We have, and are surrounded by, some of the brightest and most innovative people in health care. We’re looking for people with skills to teach and a curiosity to learn.
You want a great team that has your back. We’re real. We’re fun. We like each other enough to hang out outside of the office.
You love the idea of start-ups but worry about financial security. We’ve got start-up vibe and autonomy, but we’re backed by a $5 billion organization with more than five decades of health innovation. And, that also means great benefits – health, medical, dental, life, disability, 401k match, the whole bit.
You bring it at work, but you like a life. Some of our best work happens outside of the office. You get to adjust your schedule to balance your life. Plus, we give you 19 paid days off per year with the option to purchase an additional 10, along with 6.5 paid holidays.
You want your work to mean something. We are changing healthcare one line of code at a time. We have already helped thousands of people receive convenient treatment, and our customers love us. 98% of virtuwell users said they would recommend us to family and friends. If you’re looking to use your talents to make a difference, this is the place to do it.
People who are already here
Our software developers and analysts are the technical energy that sparks virtuwell’s innovative approach to online convenience care. We are dedicated Agile software development practitioners—we believe waterfalls should only exist in nature. We believe in collaborative cross-functional teams to ensure we continually deliver exceptional value to our consumers. Analysts are key contributors to design, development and delivery of virtuwell’s web and mobile web applications. We also encourage our employees to contribute to the technology community through speaking, writing and participating in open source forums.
People we want to meet
You thrive on solving new business problems that make a difference. You are always focused on the most efficient path to the solution, but open and enthused by the freedom to try new things. You are always exploring fresh tools and technologies, and are willing to share your learnings with others. You are a team player, but can crank out work on your own. Join us if you want to use your skills to improve healthcare and have fun doing it.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #52148.