This is a unique opportunity to be part of our European Planning & Forecasting Hub in Poznań.
The Planning & Forecasting Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the respective in-market Finance teams with robust planning and forecasting activities as well as accurate, insightful and timely management reporting and analysis to drive business decisions. He/she would also be expected to build strong relationships with the in-market finance teams to facilitate a One Finance Team approach.
How you will contribute to our success:
This includes but is not limited to:
• Partner the in-market Finance Teams in the development of market forecasts, Plan and Update exercises.
• Strong understanding of actual/ historical performance, external environment and able bring into planning and forecasting considerations.
• Prepare monthly reports, variance analysis, risk & opportunities for management to review and drive business performance/gap closing initiatives and be the single point of contact for management reporting for that market.
• Prepare management reports/decks for Core Commercial Cycle (CCC)/Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes such as the DRM (Demand Review Meeting) and performance reviews such as the MPR (Monthly Performance Reviews) to support decision making and for use by management.
• Prepare ad-hoc reporting/analysis requests from in-market finance teams or the FD
• Help deliver a standardized financial forecast process across the Consensus Forecasting platforms (CF/MoD CF) within the CCC framework
• Responsible for the robustness and accuracy of the market forecasts and plans
• Uphold Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Hub in line with guidelines
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• University educated (Bachelor’s Degree) in Finance, Accountancy, Business, Economics, IT
• Relevant experience (3-4 years) preferably within a similar sector
• Experience in Financial Planning/Budgeting, preferably a corporate environment in a multinational company
• Expertise in creating or extracting information from/to excel and use of advanced formulas
• Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Desire to take ownership of the tasks
• Coordination, planning and organisation skills - demonstrated ability to prioritise workload in order to meet critical deadlines
• Positive attitude, energises team and can influence it to tackle problems
• Effective communications skills
• Strong spoken and written English
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills - ability to manipulate and draw trends from large amounts of data
• Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
How you will be rewarded:
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
• Additional benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.