We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Junior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist who will manage financial compliance of Licensing and Alliance agreements GSK has entered into including the royalty and collaboration cost clauses
How you will contribute to our success:
• Contract Management - Manage own portfolio of licensing and alliance agreements.
• Prepare summaries of royalty and alliance contracts.
• Controls - Compliance of contractual financial reporting to 3rd parties and internal compliance with applicable Sarbanes Oxley controls.
• Month end processes - Prepare analysis and journals for monthly royalty accruals.
• Intercompany royalties -Prepare analysis for journals and obtain approval from Tax for inter-company royalties.
• Forecasting and Budgeting - Prepare annual Budget royalty rates for your portfolio of products.
• Relationship Management and Continuous Improvement - Develop business partnership and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and report standardisation.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Accounting degree
• Minimum 1 years of experience in finance and accounting
• Understanding of accounting concepts such as double entry and accruals
• Awareness of IFRS
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
How you will be rewarded:
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Relocation package
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.