We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Global Alliances and Licensing Team Leader who will lead a team of 4 direct reports in managing the financial compliance of Licensing and Alliance agreements GSK has entered into, in particular the royalty and collaboration cost clauses.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Internal/External Reporting of Actuals - Manage the coordination and consolidation of month end and quarter end finance activities
• Develop good working relationships and work closely with Business Development, Legal, Patents, R&D, Mergers Acquisitions & Divestments, Tax, Treasury, off-shore Alliance Management, Commercial Business, Franchise teams and In Country, Regional and Corporate Finance
• Leading, Coaching and Developing the Global Alliances and Licensing team
• Contract Management - Support Finance Director with the review of draft Licensing agreements to ensure pre-execution compliance ability
• Review and manage the preparation of the annual Royalty payable budget for all In Licence contracts
• Provide quarterly forecasts and annual budget of royalty income for all Out Licence contracts
• Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance for Global Alliances and Licensing team
• Manage external Audits
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting
• Working knowledge of IFRS
• Experience of working in a corporate environment
• Experience of working with legal agreements or complex documents
• People management skills
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
How you will be rewarded:
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Relocation package
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.