We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Long Term Incentives Accounting Team Leader who will manage correct and complete accounting for the Long Term Incentive Benefits provided to UK and US employees including disclosures in the Annual Report and Accounts. The Team Leader will manage one direct report.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Internal/External Reporting of Actuals - Deliver the month end and quarter end finance activities for Long Term Incentive accounting and reporting, including variance commentary and all close activities.
• Responsible for calculation of the IFRS2 charge for local entity statutory accounts and GSK joint ventures
• Ownership of the accounting for all GSK Award Schemes
• Employee Share Ownership Trust – review and sign off of the accounting for the two Employee Share Ownership Trust and entities, including responsibility to ensure that all management recharges take place correctly.
• Leading, Coaching and Developing one direct report.
• Forecasting and Budgeting – Preparation of the cost of Long Term Incentives plans for the Forecasting and Planning cycles
• Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance, including managing external audits and review and sign off balance sheet reconciliations.
• Primary point of contact for third party provider for finance queries pertaining to employee portal.
• Process Improvements – Deliver process improvements to current ways of working along with any ad hoc project activities as required from time to time.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting including people management
• Excellent modelling skills in excel
• Working knowledge of IFRS, particularly IFRS2.
• Experience of working in a corporate environment
• People management skills
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• Working with senior stakeholders
• SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
• Valuations and modelling experience
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Relocation package
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.