We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Corporate Sundry Team Leader who will manage the Corporate Sundry actuals, planning and forecasting and leading a team of two Reporting Specialists and one off-shore Analyst based in India.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Internal/External Reporting of Actuals – Manage the coordination and consolidation of month end and quarter end finance activities. Prepare and manage the Corporate Sundry Monthly performance pack for review by the Global Alliances, Licensing & Corporate Sundry Finance Department and for ultimate discussion with the Group Financial Controller on Working day 6.
• Maintain effective communication with the Business, Markets, Regions and Corporate finance teams regarding all aspects of reporting.
• Insurance – Be the Finance Business Partner for the Corporate Insurance team and support them with their actuals and forecasts.
• Forecasting and Budgeting – Responsible for preparing and managing Corporate Sundry monthly forecasts and plan. You will also manage monthly cash flow report.
• Leading, Coaching and Developing the Corporate Sundry team - support the team to develop their finance and business capabilities and softer learning skills.
• Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance for Corporate Sundry team and manage external Audit for Corporate Sundry.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting
• Experience of working with SOX
• Working knowledge of IFRS. Ideal candidate will have experience of Employer accounting for pension schemes.
• Experience of working in a corporate environment
• People management skills
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills and experience of working with senior stakeholders.
• Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
• SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
How you will be rewarded:
• We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
• Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
• Competitive salary and bonus plan
• Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
• Using English on daily basis
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Flexible working hours
• Relocation package
• Integration events
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Supportive & friendly working environment
• Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.