GSK Finance Hub in Poznan is a new Finance team and one of 3 regional GSK Finance Hubs which will be at the heart of the new GSK Finance Operating Model.
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) is a global GSK team accountable for the creation, development and delivery of efficient and insightful performance reporting. This is built on our global SAP data asset, standard process as well as innovative SAP and other vendor reporting technologies.
We also engage with all BI users to build their capability and trust in BI, driving continuous improvement and global adoption.
Establishment of the Poznan Europe Hub provides a unique opportunity to recruit ambitious, skilled professionals with extensive experience of SAP BI / Business Warehouse (BW) systems and processes.
Building capability at the heart of the Finance hub is a core component of our ambitious roadmap to deliver best in class reporting and analysis to GSK.
To achieve the above, the Global Reporting Centre of Excellence will have a BI Innovation Team to search, select, prototype and support the implementation of BI innovations in GSK’s BI Report Landscape.
As a part of the team, Senior Lumira Developer will be supporting the UK based Senior Global BI Consultant by delivering front-end innovations using Lumira Designer, also providing technical and governance support to the BI Key Users and Key Stakeholders in Markets, Regions and Finance Hubs.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Supports Senior Global BI Consultant in implementing the BI Innovations by creating prototypes which can demonstrate the potential of future innovations.
• Monitors and co-ordinates BI Lumira reporting demand to the GRCoE by supporting the collection, collation and cataloguing of BI data requirements, metrics and KPI’s from the business and shared services.
• Identifies opportunities to upgrade existing reports and KPIs into Lumira to improve and simplify the development and generation of insightful and value-added information.
• Engages with key stakeholders for global R2R reporting & KPIs from CERPS teams, Global, Regional and local Markets, and other initiatives throughout the wider GSK organisation
• Drives close co-operation with the GPO organisation to ensure that the global Lumira prototype innovations are fit for purpose for the provision of standard commercial information
• Owns the relationship between Tech BI Support and the GRCoE for Lumira BI Applications and provides a path of escalation for all issues with regards to call resolutions and / or strategic intentions.
• Implements in prototype manner the system / business requirements and detailed specifications of the operational and management reports and the KPIs.
• Suggests proposals to improve the BW set-up to cater Lumira’s data needs
• Builds Lumira Applications with the latest SAP front-end tools
• Provides technical and governance assistance in the implementation and steady state operations of the permanent Lumira Reports in the production environment.
• Collects, collates and analyses data, metrics and performance indicators to ensure the BI Lumira offering is efficient and focussed toward business need.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Master of Information Technology or/and Business Administration
• Experience in similar sized Lumira development programmes.
• Proficient English language skills (at least C1)
• Experience in SAP BW Query Design.
• Experience designing SAP BI HANA LSA++.
• Experience of providing excellent, responsive customer service.
• Experience of SAP Business Objects (Webi, Launchpad)
• Resolving data quality issues in either a BI or Data Management environment
• Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
Please see "Basic Qualifications"
How you will be rewarded:
• You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
• You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
• You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
• You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
• You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
• You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
• You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
• You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
• You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.