As a part of the team, BW Consultant will be supporting the UK based Senior Data Architect by delivering back-end innovations using SAP BW and through providing technical and governance support to the BI Key Users and Key Stakeholders in Markets, Regions and Finance Hubs.
How you will contribute to our success:
• Supports Senior Data Architect in implementing the BI Innovations by creating BW query prototypes which can demonstrate the potential of future innovations.
• Develops and maintains supporting documentation of BW queries and back-end designs in terms of technical documentation of the prototypes.
• Identifies opportunities to upgrade existing reports and KPIs into Lumira to improve and simplify the development and generation of insightful and value-added information.
• Engages with key stakeholders from the global Tech teams for BI through agile teams as well as teams working on value propositions.
• Engages with the wider global support organisation for 2nd and 3rd line BI support.
• Owns the relationship between Tech BI Support and the GRCoE for BW query and back-end BW design and provides a path of escalation for all issues with regards to call resolutions and / or strategic intentions.
• Implements in prototype manner the system / business requirements and detailed specifications of the operational and management reports and the KPIs.
• Advises where necessary on data acquisition into GSK’s BW
• Suggests proposals to improve the BW set-up to cater Lumira’s data needs
• Supports the build of Lumira Applications with the latest SAP front-end tools
• Collects, collates and analyses data, metrics and performance indicators to ensure the BW query offering for Lumira is efficient and focussed toward business need.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Master of Information Technology or/and Business Administration
• Minimum 4 years of similar professional experience in working with SAP BW
• Proficient English language skills (at least C1)
• Experience designing SAP BI HANA LSA++
• Experience in SAP BW Query Design
• Resolving data quality issues in either a BI or Data Management environment
• Experience in similar sized Lumira development programmes
• Experience of SAP Business Objects (Webi, Launchpad)
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
Please see "Basic Qualifications".
How you will be rewarded:
• You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
• You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
• You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
• You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
• You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
• You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
• You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
• You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
• You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.